Please upgrade your browser.
Affordable Housing Strategic Plan: How it will impact Fort Worth
- Free - LFW Staff
- Free - Legacy Leaders
- $20.00 - Dues- Paying Members
- $25.00 - Non-Dues Paying Members
- $25.00 - Non-Members
1316 Pennsylvania Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104
United States of America (the)
Room Number: Shelton Hall
Learn about the opportunities and challenges associated with implementing the new strategic plan completed by Fort Worth Housing Solutions, along with the City and the Tarrant County Homeless Coalition, as well as how you can be involved.
- Mary-Margaret Lemons- President, Fort Fort Worth Housing Solutions
- Tammy McGhee- Exec. Director, Tarrant County Homeless Coalition
- Kelly Allen Gray- Fort Worth City Council
- Dr. Anthony Edwards- Senior VP, Talent Development, Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce
- Fernando Costa- Assistant City Manager, City of Fort Worth
Parking: Ample, free parking is located immediately north of the Woman’s Club campus and accessible from the Ballinger Street gated entrance.
|Powered by NeonCRM|