Thank you for your interest in applying to the LeadershipClass. LFW is an umbrella organization consisting of five programs:
1. LeaderPrime - designed for the CEO new to Fort Worth or new to their job.
2. LeadershipClass - designed for the established leader.
3. LeadingEdge - designed for the emerging leader.
4. LeadershipForum - continuing leadership & community education and networking opportunities for members.
5. LeaderKids - designed for under-resourced 8th graders
Please click here to view a program comparison to determine the best fit for your qualifications. To request an invitation to the LeaderPrime program please contact Joanna Crain, Program Director, Joanna.Crain@leadershipfortworth.org.
To submit an application to the LeadershipClass please follow the below instructions:
1. Select & download the LeadershipClass calendar. Note any date conflicts & ensure familiarity with attendance expectations.
2. Complete the application and submit the application fee online when prompted. Your on-line application fee must accompany your application for a successful submission.
3. Once you have established your LFW account at the end of the application, use your account credentials to login where it says "Member Login" at the top of the website. Upload a headshot style photograph in either .png or .jpg format. This can be done by selecting “Update My Profile” from the “What would you like to do?” dropdown menu. You will see a green box which says “Upload a New Photo” on the right side of the page.
Please note the following program application deadlines. Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.